Sunday 28 October 2018

The Final Cainage Critique Post on Blogger (And the start of something bigger)


To all readers and visitors of The Cainage Critique on Blogger

We've been building to this point for a while now, but I'm leaving this side of the blog behind for pastures new. This site has clocked almost 40,000 from around the world since I launched it exactly five years ago on the 28th of October 2013. 

At that time I was a fairly timid first year student just getting to grips with university work at Bournemouth and all the socializing that came with it. Special mention should go to my fellow flatmates in first year who got me into blogging after I had a read of their publications. The 300th Post a little while ago detailed my future plans for this blog, which begins with today's launch of the new website.

As such, this will be the final post you'll see on this particular site. From now on, all future reviews, opinions and editorials will be posted on the new website. Made thanks to the strong support and intuitiveness of Wix.com, I've given this blog a full makeover, sprucing it up and making it more fit for purpose. This includes linking it in with sites like GoodReads which you can also follow me on.

Currently the only post up on the new site is "Remembering the brutal brilliance of Red Dead Redemption, but more and more posts will be added over time and I'm hoping it will attract a larger fanbase in the future. Of course this old blog will still be up in the internet archives and I've added a link to this page on the new website.

All I have to say is a massive thank you to everyone who has stuck by the blog over the years and here's to the new site. (Which you can find by clicking here. Shameful self-promotion I know...)

Rob Cain (Creator of The Cainage Critique)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.